Southern Dutchess Eye Care – discover the clear difference
Crisp, comfortable vision and healthy eyes are essential to your overall well-being, so who you trust to take care of your eyes is an important decision. If you are not already a patient of our practice, we hope you will soon discover why more than 15,000 of your Hudson Valley neighbors have already chosen the eye care professionals of Southern Dutchess Eye Care.
Southern Dutchess Eye Care is a full-service, independent eye care provider that has been serving the vision needs of families in the Hudson Valley for more than 20 years. Our three doctors of optometry, three certified opticians, technicians, and staff are committed to providing you the highest standard of vision care available.
Our office is located in the beautiful, quaint village of Fishkill, New York, and offers first-floor accessibility, free parking, and a comfortable, well-maintained facility in which to receive your care.
Our Patient Promise
To provide the highest standard of eye care available through …
- an ongoing commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- early adoption of ophthalmic technologies that help us detect eye disease at its earliest and most treatable stages.
- progressive use of new products and services clinically proven to enhance vision clarity and comfort.
- offering a distinctive and on-trend selection of designer and sports performance eyewear.
- knowledgeable, courteous, and personalized service … always.
Additionally, we believe in being good corporate citizens and champions of the eye care profession we love. We demonstrate this through our volunteer work, charitable community services, and leadership roles in optometric organizations.